Friday, April 26, 2019

Where will this road go?

Ralph and I have embarked on a journey.
When I was in 8th grade I was 6’0” and weighed a solid 240 lbs. I played both sides of the ball all through high school and was, if I do say so, “solid”.
This year on February 1st I weighed 306 lbs (on our bathroom scale).
We chose to work on our weight. Not by dieting per say, but by making better choices. We have decreased the portions we eat. Try really hard to resist temptation in regard to impulse eating. We pack our lunch for work... rather than ordering pizza or eating in the hospital cafeteria.
When we weighed earlier today the scale stopped at 267.8 lbs.
Well as of 2 minutes ago the world is still turning. There has not been a Zombie Apocalypse, and Kat still tolerates us. We still suck down coffee and diet Coke like there is no tomorrow and have not been hungry or miserable.
The only issue is it looks like a family of gypsys moved out of our clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment